freeflyguy

Can you say, Prick?

I agree on the sensationalism. We have a station here in Indy that does similar things. For instance, at 5pm the day after the RI nightclub fire where Great White set the place ablaze, they had this teaser...

"Fire in RI nightclub kills 60, Act of terrorism, or accident?"

My jaw literally hit the freakin floor. It wouldnt have been so utterly offensive had the press not been circulating the video from inside the club of the fire ACTUALLY STARTING!(I saw it no less than 3 times that afternoon) There was no doubt it had absof*ckinglutely no shred of truth, there wasnt even a doubt. Hell, at the 8am news that day they were already saying what caused it (on other stations).

Yellow journalism at its best.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

Karma you say huh? Well, me no I have no problem with the things I have said about this prick. Not to slam anyone’s beliefs but I guess I don’t buy into all that crap, I just want this asshole to leave us alone and get a life. And at this point I could care less what the hell happens to him. :)

I agree with the Karma guy.

Nobody loathes this Jeff Dow character more than I do. But to make a statement to the effect that he deserves to be dead, well...I would like to think we are above all that. Have you confronted Mr. Dow? Probably not. I sense much talk and little action.

We cannnot 'wish away' or 'anger away' Mr. Dow or the story that KIRO calls news. But we have to do something. Every skydiver has to do something. At the very least send an Email voicing your opinion to the station.

We can't take back what has happened but we can add our collective voices to the aftermath.

Brett Martin
www.thepoopsheet.com

***We cannnot 'wish away' or 'anger away' Mr. Dow or the story that KIRO calls news. But we have to do something. Every skydiver has to do something. At the very least send an Email voicing your opinion to the station. ***

I have sent my share of letters to KIRO and to the USPA, so I am not wishing this away I HAVE done something about this but it STILL doesn't change the way I feel about Jeff "shit for brains" Dow. ;)

You say this dow character has a habit of video taping anything and everything? I would never, never advocate anything illegal so don't get me wrong here. But the mention of a camera reminds me of something i've been wanting to tell camera flyers.

I read the most interesting thing the other day. Seems that a lot of of the cheaper imported laser pointers actually use a laser that is too powerful. Some are so powerful in fact that they will burn out a video camera if shone into the lens. You camera users out there have to be careful too! Unless there is dust or smoke about it is almost impossible to see these beams making it very difficult to protect your camera.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

It would be a bad idea while the moron is flying the plane and filming like he has done in the past, to shine a laser at him, although not a bad idea while the asshole is on the ground.I thought it would be funny if we get a skydiver to start dating his girlfriend and show her a good time, now that would be funny.
:o
Hey Cash how's the leg?

>I thought it would be funny if we get a skydiver to start dating his girlfriend and show her a good time, now that would be funny.

Again? Some one posted a rumor thats thats why he is so pissed now....
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Rumor has it that his ex-wife is now doing time. I don't know for what.

At the rate Dow is going after skydivers, I hope he'll be joining her in a jail cell soon.

What a moron - swooping down on skydivers. He should bloody hell know that it's a vertical playground where he's at. So what's he going to complain about slowing down to 25mph in a school zone or public playground? "Those damn kids are playing on the street, and it's only a matter of time before one of them gets run over."?:S

Thanks, everybody B|

The FSDO's apparent bias against Kapowsin is the biggest problem. Dow's just a gnat, but the FAA...>:(

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Heads-up everyone...

Part Three is on Aero-news.net today, and it looks really good.

"The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country for his daily bread." -- John Swinton, former Chief of Staff for the New York Times

Edit to add quote.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."