bodypilot90

thought for the day

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white
guy,the best golfer is a black guy

Gee, I can't imagine anyone but a redneck racist saying anything like that ... black people aren't supposed to be good golf players?

Gee, I can't imagine anyone but a redneck racist saying anything like that ... black people aren't supposed to be good golf players?

Puh-lease! The contempt you feel for conservatives just drips off of you! He was making a joke.

. . =(_8^(1)

I with you on this one... next the ya know Aussies will be giving up driking and rednecks will be afraid of livestock! :D

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Not racist, but it acknowledges racism. One of the main problems with golfing as a sport is the number of country clubs that didn't admit blacks for a long time. If you can't even get into the club, it's a whole lot harder to get good at the sport.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

you know some ppl just read to much chit into everything. If you knew some risks I've taken to protect and help other nations and peoples you would know how laughable it is to calling me a racists.