LisaBabie

New landing Method... "BOKYAG"

In my diligent studies, and excessive jumps (total of 14--Laughing!), I have discovered a new method of landing... No longer do we need to practice PLF's! This new, exciting plan is referred to as BOKYAG... It was first done and documented by me. "Bend over & kiss your ass goodbye" Though I must admit it looked much more like bouncing tumble, I stick to my original story that I was simply kissing my ass goodbye.
For every first... there is a case of beer!

We need to find some video of Stacy's first 500 landings. All of them ended with this beautiful FKF (feet, knees, face) maneuver. Somewhere is a video of a Stacy FKF landing while in the background we see a student with TWO jumps land crosswind and stand it up.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I have had a few recently that were FF landings
no knees, rather painfull, but funy as all hell so I am told!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Ahh Yes! FKF! Yes, I believe I too have damn near pulled that one off.

Sorry, no video... Thank god. Though I do have the hospital papers to prove how effective BOKYAG landings are... Ouch! Not to mention the constant reminders of how graceful my landings can be, from my fellow skydivers.

On another note... My 4th jump, I pulled off head down, unfortantly it was only for about 1.5 secs and resulted in my instructor getting the ride from hell! Yes, I know, I'm an over-achiever! That was a fun jump, I pulled off head-down, like 12 miscellaneous back and front flips, some back to earth moves, and this really funny look on my face, oh not to mention the look on my instructors face! Funny thing is, I didn't even try to do the highly skilled (syke!) moves... In fact I wasn't even aware I WANTED to do them! ...Unfortantly there is video of this fuster-f*ck and it has become a permanet part of "Skydiving Don'ts" at Palatka! Laughing!

...So for those of you that will remember my name, when I have like 2000 jumps... Just tell me I'm full of sh*t when I say I was just a "natural"!

Yea I fly like a bird all right, a dead one! -Lisa C.

instructor's worst nightmare!!!!!!

I love it! at some one else's expense, but I love it none the less!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Yea, funny thing is... One of my instructors is my boyfriend. I'm pretty skinny, and after he makes a jump with me, along with any of my other instructors, they're all soo soar from trying to de-arch so much! ...Not to mention doing a mid-air tumble in efforts to save my life!

Lisa

let me tell you that it's great to read other people have had there share of bad landings I easily had problems with my first 25 oh don't get me wrong I had 4 to 5 good ones in there to keep me coming back never got hurt bad but have been to sore to walk the next day.. The one I remember the most is flare to early let off of toggles flare again feet hit hard and with a lot of forward next thing to hit is my helmet still have the scratch to prove it and the last thing to hit was knees on the second flip if I could do that every time I would be a legend
-------------------------------------------------- If your not jumping your not living
LEARN TO LIVE (L2L)

ROFL!!!! That's great... Atleast I'm not alone. Yeah, I've had some good landings aswell, but the one I was first referring to was kind of not all my fault.

I was headdown on opening and it was a EXTREMELY hard opening, so it knocked my nogin, rendering me unconscious and when I regained consciousness I was blind... So needlessly to say... I had no clue where the ground was, as my landing gave evidence of!

...Though I don't promote excuses, so I'll just sum the jump up by saying I suck really bad (sometimes)! Wish me luck and safe landings, and should they not be... Pray a camera is near by!

Lisa