Islandcool

Iron chef..

Not eating that. I did have Split Pea and Ham soup with some garlic cheese biscuits and Haagen Daas Banana Foster ice cream for dessert!

J

--"Some day....I will fly away".

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Ahhhhh. Getting ready for the jump plane tomorrow

You are SICK. I feel sorry for everyone (Pablo) having to breathe your Altitude Air tommrow.

I know your type. Eating burritos for lunch and stuff. I suggest O2 on all jump planes.
:)

~AirAnn~

Weall hell noo. I had me some ho-made pizza!
pepperonies, sausage, onion, bell peppers, mushrrroms and olives... oh and a some box-o-wine on the side.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Shiraz is a region of Iran, but in this case its a nice wine, named after the grape that originated in this area....B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I knew that name sounded familiar. I was a wineo for a minute. I used to go to all the tastings. After a while they were all good.

Shiraz is the name used in Australia for the Syrah grape, one capable of producing fine, peppery wines of depth.

I mostly stick with Calif wines as some from 'over there' do not travel well. And besides you cant know all the wines of the world. And I sure as hell cant remember them all.

I have a terrible memory, so help a sister out here. I bought my Dad for Christmas once this alcohol, it was $580 a bottle and it came in a Crystal bottle. The empty bottle, I was told later was worth about $190.

I can not think of the name of it. I want to say Hennesy, thats not it. But it was like ...... but my Dad likes Scotch. Louie the something.... I think.... Damn

Anyway, it is aged for a long time and it comes with a paper that certifies that it is real and lists the places that this liquor has been.

It is put in a barrel, the barrel is put on a ship that is going someplace anyway. While on the ship the fluid in the barrel gently rolls as with the ship. It goes like all over or around the world or something. Then it comes back and they sell it when it is aged properly. The bottles are numbered and officiated. Blessed by the Pope or some big deal. I think it was Louie the something.... I will come back when I remember.

My point is that you might not believe all the things that go into wine and other alcohol making.

~AirAnn~

goin to Vegas tonight, looks like fast food for dinner and about 12-15 free drinks...and two packs of Camel wides!B|

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Here it is- Louis XIII XO in Baccarat Crystal Bottle

The highest quality Cognac on the market today, Louis XIII has been carefully tended by three generations of Rémy Martin cellar masters.
The result is a magical combination of savoir-faire, art and patience.
Rémy Martin Louis XIII uses only grapes from the Grande Champagne region which guarantees its unique, exclusive quality.
It is blended from eaux de vie, some more than a century in age, then it is aged in 'tiercons', barrels that are several hundred years old, in a cellar set apart for it alone.

Undoubtedly the world's finest, this exceptional Cognac has always been a favorite in the world of politics, fashion, and art.
Its connoisseurs include Christian Dior and Elton John. Queen Elizabeth II, who was served Rémy Martin Louis XIII Grande Champagne Cognac in Versailles Palace in honor of her 1957 visit to France. And Winston Churchill, who celebrated his election victory with it in 1951.

I cant find the part about where it goes on a ship.

~AirAnn~