AggieDave

Monster Garage--sand rail

I missed it but Jessie ROCKS!

One reason I love my job is I get to build stuff all the time- My only wish is I would get the projects he does.

I've heard a lot of opposition to JJ. A lot of people feel he isn't that great of a builder, and just lucked up with a TV show. They say most of his bikes arent even made by him anymore and that his work is really just above average.. I dunno since i'm not in the industry.. he does seem to have some neat shit though.

i read an article about him a few weeks ago, facinating story. he was a juvenile delinquent, headed for jail, got into building custom bikes. now he has a business (west coast choppers) with 50 employees and 6 million in annual sales... without investors or bank loans! he has a waiting list of over a year to get a custom bike, and here's an example of what happens if you try to buy your way to the top of the list (from this article:

And if you tick Jesse off by trying to bribe your way to the top of the production schedule, well, then, no bike for you. A case in point: Limp Bizkit's front man, Fred Durst. Despite getting a glowing reference from a previous West Coast Choppers client, supermodel and FOJ Tyson Beckford, Durst was turned down. Seems the rock star tried to buy his way to the top of Jesse's production schedule. Durst was politely told to go away. Says James: "I only build bikes for cool people."

the guy is having way too much fun. and yes, he is a direct decendant of the outlaw jesse james.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

What a great show that is, Now one of my favorites, I like you shoot alot of different kinds of guns, Been shooting all my life (Well atleast 20 years of it) at this lot where a old rotten 196o something Chevy was left to rot that we put cans and targets on, I and many others have been shooting holes threw that car for many many years and it does look as "Swiss Cheesey" as that Mazda that JJ shot up in minutes (over a couple of hour period). I was LMAO when they showed him blasting it with one of the worlds fastest machine guns at night with tracers. "Car bad, Gun GOOD."..lol.
What kind of weapon was that?

------Have a good one!--------

Did anyone else just watch this week?

They lost, I love what J. James did to the loosing monster! I want a surburban setup like that. B|

I was watching that thinking, Man, I know Dave is loving this shit.B| Guess i was right.:ph34r:

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.