Gawain

New Airport Regulations (maybe I'll take AMTRAK) NSFW

Under the new screening procedures, you may need to be somewhat uninhibited to fly... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

newairport.jpg

Jesus christ, the bush's on those girls are out of control, shave it into a landing strip or shave it bald but for god's sake, don't let that shit go unchecked for 29 years. Holy fuckin A batman!

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Jesus christ, the bush's on those girls are out of control, shave it into a landing strip or shave it bald but for god's sake, don't let that shit go unchecked for 29 years. Holy fuckin A batman!

:D:D:D

where the fuck was that anyway? when? why? etc.

Like I'm supposed to know? This stuff get's emailed to me too! :D:S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

this was a photo shoot for that photogragher that does the huge nude landscapes. man i cannot remember his name but he did one here in montreal and you had to be there at 6 am and the city closed down the section of city they were using. man what is that guys name????

Hey Gawain...don't knock Amtrak! Amtrak is one of few who do not get Hidden FEDERAL Subsides! The 1960's are returning but it is not AMTRAK but rather AMAIR! (United, American,)who need taxpayers dollars! Funny how this so called "JET" Set mode of transportation leaves Penn Central to be admired! All hell is suppose to break lose! I love it! Air Lobbyists are finally seen as just that LOBBYISTS! Not some brainwashed new high tech way to dump tax dollars into! Meg Lev leaves Jets to shame! Too bad you cant jump from them!

wonder what the guy an inch from the bottom and an inch from the left, who appears to have green hair, is looking at?:P

after seeing his hbo special I'm surprised- if that's spenser's work- he let that slide. that man is crazy about his large gatherings, getting people nude and in the right spot...