chopchop

Monterey this weekend... the weeklies..

so, this weekend started off great!! On my way down to Monterey, I talked with sbs who informed me he was already there.... so although he was flying vid alot of the weekend we got in 3 ro 4 nice 2-ways... and we played with a really fast falling belly flier - Vinnie the anvil - 145 on his belly. we were freeflying, he was on his belly....some pics attached
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

stevehd.jpg

stevevinniedock2.jpg

anvilonmyfoot.jpg

anvilonfoot2.jpg

stevehddock.jpg

and with some people from Taft, not sure waht is goin on in Taft but it's nice to see people from down south.. these are random pics of those guys - note the one where all the contents of the guys pockets emptied as he learned to sitfly... kinda the way learnign to skydive goes anyway... that was his wallet..

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

sbsquiteproud.jpg

stevecarveyj.jpg

ronniefromtaft.jpg

bbyebyewallet.jpg

of course, the coupe de gras was sunset load on Sunday when we did a nice beach tour followed by...um, well, we heard abotu a little 3-way hybrid on the plane and sbs and I decided to follow it out and sting it. Little did we know... a funnel would ensue... so.. as I was hugging the beachball, sbs was the man of the hour, moving on in where the hanger was supposed to be and dragging those beely fliers up to speed. the man is so cool... pics attached.. btw. I don't knwo if you can tell in these pics or not but the look on his face was priceless. What a greta weekend...B|

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

thefunnel.jpg

theimplosion.jpg

theoriginalhanger.jpg

thesave.jpg

turkey.jpg

uh... yeah viking... the man hauls ass.. he is like 5'3" tall, and weighs 190 lbs. his arms are about 18" long ... so are his legs B| anvil is an understatement :ph34r: gotta love him.

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Chop Chop. Those pictures were great! As I was sitting there looking at them I was like Damn, those guys are having too much fun and I didn't get on a hybrid jump with them. Oh well, we can always shoot for next weekend. Y'all look great up there!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

hey everyone, thanks for the positive reinforcement... i love to share this stuff.. B|

and skymama, you are penciled in on all my jumps at the American Boogie... just let me know which ones you won't be on... ;)

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Damn, those guys are having too much fun and I didn't get on a hybrid jump with them.

Jen, it wasn't for lack of invitations... you could have had a whole post dedicated to shots of you... now, how abotu getting in the air wiht me next weekend?? B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

and skymama, you are penciled in on all my jumps at the American Boogie... just let me know which ones you won't be on...

Woohoo, thanks chopchop! I think we should go for the dropzone.com freeflying record while we're at it! How many people would we be able to round up?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oh skymama, we could get plenty... ;) the problem is to do a record, we all gotta be able to touch each other.. [:/] we might be able to pull off a five with you, hookitt, sbs, deuce and myself. hmmm... 5-way freefly? come to think of it.. that would be pretty nice. of course, we could always do the dz.com hybrid record too. ;)

chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Well, I'm not the best freeflier but at least my sit is rock-solid. If I'm base and we figure out a good plan to have the rest of you dock on me or each other, I think we could do it! It would always be fun to try anyway. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Evil, Chopchop, freakin evil.

You got an Otter at Monterey, let's launch a greased safe with stingers. Heck, I've launched a greased safe out of the Kingair! Piece of cake.

We gotta put you opposite Skymama for video, though!

I got some great video of Madjohn as base for Debar and Q last weekend.

"Deuce as base" :POuch! Truth hurts...