OmriMon

Alcohol

yes, the fleece i was wearing. this was on a trip to ZHills. how funny. I also supposedly had a 30 minute converstaion with my rigger on someone's cell phone. I will deny that until, well, i don't know. funny about the dancing on tables/bars etc. WE have a wheel of debauchery that you spin at the tiki bar, it's pretty much rigged to land on seductive bar dance or group grope i think. i haven't seen a free drink yet... =c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

I don't really like beer too much, but I will bring a case for milestones and firsts,if I can't get someone to buy it for me (not 21 yet). If I don't have beer to bring I'll bring a case of mountain dew as it is what I drink anyway. I don't drink and don't see much point to me drinking, but have no problem with others drinking and beer is tradition so I'll bring some if I can.
Blue Skies,
Adam

See, skydiving really is economical. Why buy a weight vest? Beer and pizza are free on sat at my DZ (there's usually always some free beer tho). eat and drink a lot. Save 70 bucks from teh weight vest and jump a few more times. It all works out. =c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

i don't drink alcohol, would that make me a bad skydiver?

Nope, but you will suffer fare fewer hangovers than yer drinkin' buddies... now if you were uncurrent and didn't drink alcohol and asked the same question....hmmmm;)

Brokeneagle.
I'm really very gentle, no matter what my kung-fu teacher says... he is giving me a reputation I do not deserve!

i wish i could jump, i did 2 tandems at Skedive Eilat

Free Skies
Omri. :S

Dude you should come to Australia... 14 to do a tandem and 16 to do a course B|
Know what its like to be the youngest on the dropzone though.. always good going back to school on monday though.. you know other people gone to the movies a party or something... Ohh i just went skydiving you know.. the usual :D:D

i don't drink alcohol, would that make me a bad skydiver?

Not at all, but when the beer light is on, hanging around getting the war stories is part of the fun and you can actually learn a bit.......

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.