txojumps

WFFC DVD

I know this subject has been batted around here lately, but just wondering if anyone might have some info on delivery dates. Emailed the Martini website a while back and received no response yet, just trying to get an update........

Awright, guys, you don't have one, so don't act like one

Check out http://www.freefall.com/message.htm

Grant has been good about posting there.

(someone, make it a clicky;))

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I don't know, you've turned into such a skygod. But that's good, I like seeing my "low timers" spread their wings and be able to keep up with the big boys.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Grant 18:17:45 US/Eastern | 04/02/2003
DVD UPDATE
I just spoke with the duplication house. The DVD master that I sent them had a small glitch that caused it to not be accepted by their duplication process. I have had the authoring company remaster the Disk and the duplication house will have it on Friday. This is the final step (Duplication). The hardest part is over. This process (Duplication) should be relatively quick and painless.... I will be out of town untill late next week. When I return I will Post an update. Until then, Please keep your fingers crossed, and once again. THANK YOU.

Grant

But chances are....

Sounds like my son's car. It went to Chicago for an engine transplant over the Christmas break. It's still there -- they hope to get the new ignition system (new ignition system!?!?!?!) in this week. It's an issue because we're sharing right now...

Maybe the car and the CD will come on the same day :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)