quade

Bush proves he's not the brightest -- again.

My pre-jump routine... Before the plane starts rolling this is what I do..
Dear God, Please forgive me for my sins.. Please protect myself and everyone on this airplane and help us get to the ground safely.. Amen ;)
Rhino
Blue Skies ..... ;)

my procedure is pretty much the same, but since i'm denominationally lutheran, mourissouri synod, i say the apostle's creed as well, then do the cross insignia acros my heart right before jumping. i'm not a preacher by any means, i think everyone knows that, but i got to have peace of mind. the lutheran faith is a spin off of catholism, back in 1524 martin luther posted his manifesto on the monestary front door, and was promptly extricated, the rest is history as we know it.
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

martin luther was a catholic monk, living in a monestary, he and the pope didn't see eye-to-eye, so he posted his manefesto on the front doors of the monestary, and was promptly extricated, and started the lutheran faith, under many death threats for the duration of his life. do a search on him sometime, quite the colorful charachter! a rogue monk, go figure! well, actually now we'vew got rogue priests/fathers having sex with pre-teen boys, so hmph...well?
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

Personally I don't give a damn whether the universe was created in a big bang, in seven days, or came out of Gods nose when he sneezed during an attack of cosmic hayfever.
It does not have any bearing on how I conduct my life.

Then why are you bothering to involve yourself in this discussion???
"There's nothing new under the sun"

Then why are you bothering to involve yourself in this discussion???

Ummmm I have a suggestion
Go back to page 34.
Read my first post..it is in the middle somewhere. I am sure you will find it. Read James's reply. Read mine. Read James's
and so on and so forth.
All will become clear in time:D
Every day above ground is a good day.