Casch

IRS Aint So Bad!

Ok so I decided that I wanted to e-file my taxes this year right? Well I'm 18 and dumb so I didn't save my tax return info from last year when I was a minor 'cause I was like...well...who cares? I'm not an adult yet, I don't need to keep this crap!

Well it turns out I had 2 choices, either enter my return info from last tax season online for verification and I would recieve my return within 48 hours.

OR

Once my tax return for this year has been accepted, I would have to mail a form with some info and my signiture to the IRS within 48 hours of notification of the accepted return. Well, 48 hours came and went, and I completely forgot about sending the form.

I just checked my bank balance and a direct deposit of $208 has been applied to my account!!!! The IRS ROCKS!!!

So, lemme get this straight . . .

You're happy that the government held an extra $208 of your money and that they wouldn't have given it back except for the fact that you somehow managed to fill in the correct numbers in some boxes?

Since money now is ALWAYS better than the same money later, you actually LOST money on the deal.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver