BoobieCootie

PayPal scam

Boobie, damned good deal. I wonder how many people have fallen prey to jackasses like this?

I suggest that we send e-mails to our local media (or national, as well), or perhaps to the security sites and maybe even Snopes to spread the word as far as possible as quickly as possible.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I am helping, Boobie. I just wrote an e-mail to Snopes suggesting that it be researched.

If the company gives you grief for trying to stop a crime (and credit fraud/identity theft is a huge crime...), they need to rethink their position.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thanks dude.

As an update, I've spent so far about 5 hours logging reports with the authorities. My last one was filing a complaint to www.ifccfbi.gov. These guys can be contacted at 800-251-7581 and you will get a live person unlike PayPal who replies w/ automatic response.

The FedCIRC agent I spoke to said that the local authorities (or even the FBI's Seattle field office)may contact me for further info. And I was of course told to save all correspondance just in case. DUH!:o:S

Anyway, I hope doing my civil duty will allow us to keep dz.com running and continue PayPal-ing Sangiro a case of beer or some condoms in the future:P