Islandcool

Suncatcher

Schweet! B|

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pssst! Where's the attachment?

DOH! It was too big.

i had that probblem too:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:(With an attachement pic get your mind out the gutter:P:P)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

very cool! where can i order one?

I asked her about that. She said she would probably get bored just making one pattern. She was going to make it the same colors as my main but I guess not all the colors are avail in stained glass. I shot some ideas at her like a RW or freefly panel. I sent her some photos to give her some ideas. If she makes more I be sure to post them. By the way.. It's about 9" across if anyone cares

Ed

I hit her up for one with a guy swooping.

So it looks like she is staring the swooper. She asked me to pick some colors. I just said some bright colors. Should be cool. I gave her a bunch of photos to work off of to create the pattern. I'm really interested to see what she comes up with.

Ed

I like it! :);):D

Yeah....and I want one!

But that was covered earlier....she'd get bored or something making them. But you know, she also might like the $$ we'd pay to have her temporarily bored...:)just a thought...:)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~