dpreguy

Alti 2

The plastic facplate on my Alti 2 altimeter fell off. Need a new one. Seemed simple enough, until... Used google to find the company and get a phone number or an email address. Instead I got some stupid crap about joining a group or something. I just need a damn phone number to order a new faceplate. or an email address. I don't want to join anything. Who dreams up these blockage/barrier maneuvers anyway?
I have the list, somewhere, of the contact info for about everyone, but can't find it.
Anyone have a phone number for Alti? Or an email address?

coucilman The pop ups required me to join some kind of group or some baloney, just to get info. It is a barrier. Don't want to mess with groups or anyting like it, or type endlessly to register or qualify ....... Just wanted the phone number.I got it. That's all I needed. Thanks

The pop ups required me to join some kind of group or some baloney, just to get info.

You are probably being hijacked before getting to Alit's webpage as this doesn't happen to anyone else. Your computer is infected with a virus.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.