petur

Jump no. 204 - XRay photos

Ouch man, I hope you get better soon.

I nkow first hand what it is like to break a bone that keeps you away from your sport.

I just broke my Radius bone this past winter boarding. Did I let it ruin my Winter no, did it suck yes, but I still was able to get out and have a good time. Even after I saw the x-rays and the doctors said that I would have to have it on for 6 weeks I still played raquetball, and did track etc.

I hope you heal quickly and realize that it's just a bone. You will heal and don't let it get to you, you will be back up in the air.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I was wondering though, has anyone here had problems walking through the metal detectors on the airports? Do you need some kind of a certificate to explain the non-stop "beep beep" even after you've been stripped naked?

Depends on the material. I have a couple pounds of titanium on my legs. The machines don't even blink because it's non-ferrous.

Scary thought given that there are some really nice weapons made of Ti. Most of them have steel parts, like springs, but a spring is easier to hide than the whole weapon...

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.