elias123

Should I ?

not every day is perfect wind, with perfect spot, and perfect pattern, with soft cushy grass. Someday you may find yourself heading into a backyard, and you'll want to have as much control over your equipment as possible.

Exactly. That's also why I want a reliable and relatively big reserve, in case I have a malfunction and am presented with those kind of situations.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

"I'd be carefull taking that advice because I think most of the jumpers there downsized fast themselves so going to the 150 might not be a problem at all from their point of view."

"Yep. There's another thread dealing with just that sort of issue."

Sorry to bother, but do you remember what the title of that thread is? or where I can find it? I'd like to read more about it. Thanks ;)

Eli
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

Well, thanks for the great review ;)
I'm glad you felt at home.

Yes, I was there too; we talked briefly while I was having a quick lunch.
Later, while I was packing a chute, you asked me whether I was DZ staff because you wanted needed to pay for your jumps. :)
ETA: Allright, I'll stop hijacking now.:$

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom