ladyskydiver

C-33465

but does it tax as a nigth jump?hmm i better go to bed soon...:ph34r::D

I had had a hard opening and my body was a little unhappy about that.

your sure about that?im convinced that it were becours your body turned into defence mode as it knew you soon had to drink alot:ph34r::D or somthing else:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

:D No, Faber. None of the jumps that I've done thus far would ever qualify as a night jump. Night jumps have to be 1 hour after official sunset. :D

:D:D No drinking or anything else. Let's just say that people on the ground were asking if I was ok 'cause they saw the opening. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

The hot bubble bath and glass of wine helped some, but I'm still sore. Oh, well...

well considder the bubbelbath (and your poor condition ofcours),could i migth consider to pay you a visit.but as a poor guy i am,you migth had to pay the fligth for meB|:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I still need to pick up all the stuff that I'll need for the night jumps so I'll add that to the list.

There's a thought....what kind of stuff do we need for night jumps? Are there stores nearby the dz that we can get them at so we don't have to pack them?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Don't sweat Gaffer's tape, we've got lots of camera fliers coming, so that's not a worry.

You just need the glow sticks for the jump, but a strobe is a REALLY good idea. If you land way out, it helps to get a car to you, and if you get hurt and your canopy is over you, you will still be visible as the strobe illuminates your canopy from underneath.

Make sure Skydance JP has some, if not, really, get one. You turn it on once you are under canopy.