rgoper

This Is Too Much....

this is really TOO friggin' much! poor little Amber Frey done went and got herself all tangled up in a murder mystery. it's sad when CNN has Larry Flynt on the air speaking of the "Deal" he isn't excited about buying the photos, (he stated she was a "2 bagger") he wants the guy who owns the photos to get Gloria Allred, Amber Frey's attorney to agree to pose for a new layout in a men's magazine, or he'll publicize the photos himself. if i'm Gloria Allred i'm telling this guy to fug off! what an asshole!

Ladies: in your opinions, is this "Too Much?" we all know Amber is just an "innocent bystander" to the actual crime, now her life will never be the same. kinda reminds me of Monica Lewinski. also, would you make some money while you could, or tell them all to "Go To Hell?"

this will be interesting to see other's points of view on this one.

my take, 2 innocent lives lost, and prevalent monsters waiting in the wings to make some money off of the deal, i'm thinking, "yeah, right get a life" this is sick uncensored shit! all this is going to do is poison a jury, and Scott Peterson will walk. he won't live long, but he'll walk just the same. society has a way of dealing with baby killers, i'd whack the clown myself for free. J/K ;) (i'd just pretend he was a 12 point buck in my X-Hairs)
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Where's the option that says "What the fuck are you talking about?"

BWAHAHAHA! SAME HERE! Get a life, people! :D

And trust me, you don't wanna see Gloria Allred bearing it - trust me.:o:)
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I thought someone else owned the photo's and Amber really didn't have a say so, or copywrite. How would she get any money?

Paula:

your right, she doesn't own any rights to the photos, she signed those rights away to the original photographer. the photographer in turn, then sells the photos to a buisness man and he wrote Amber Frey's attorney a letter proposing a deal, either Amber Frey could repose for hustler magazine, with him having all rights and privilidges, or he would publicize the remaining photographs he had of her now. Larry Flynt isn't interested in any photos from 1999 by an "amatuer" photographer, he wants her to do a nude layout now, thus the people involved in this affair are just trying to capolitise on the situation.

for those of you who don't know Amber Frey, (whom is represented by Gloria Allred) she was Scott Peterson's "girlfriend" while his wife Laci was pregnant. when Amber found out about Laci, and leanred about Scott's association with Laci, she immediately went to the police, the rest is history. this is what i'm talking about. yooz guys! :P
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"