Slappie

For the Progressive women *only*

Emily writes: Fabulous page I’ve stumbled on! I am 24 years old and single. Since I first started wearing jeans (my favourite garment!) I have worked on overcoming a woman’s problem, namely how to pee without having to pull your pants down and squat. I also developed a method which enables me to pee through the open zip of my jeans as conveniently as a man. It comes down to a strong start and a rapid shut-off finish (i.e. no dribbling). My technique is simple. At first I pinch myself shut until the pressure builds up, then as the stream starts to die, I push to keep maximum flow, then I can stop it fairly suddenly. From the age of 16 I have had this down to a fine art, never leaving more than the odd spot on my clothes

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Are you just trying to get girls to pee in the guys washrooms so you can look at their crotch? ;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Are you just trying to get girls to pee in the guys washrooms so you can look at their crotch? ;)

No not at all. I know what "public" restrooms can be like and figured I would help out the ladies with this problem.. Just trying to spread the love ya know.. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Actually, I got a question. How did you find this?

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Actually, I got a question. How did you find this?

this is actually a good question.. I was in a chat with some people. We were talking about men and women the differences between us etc.. I made a comment about men being able to pee standing up.. Well one woman came back with this site.. Was actually pretty funny, so I figured I would pass it along to all my skybunnies B|

"Janice writes... Well I’m in college and you’d be surprised to see how many college girls use men’s urinals. I personally find it boring to pee in regular stalls. Its much more exciting and daring to pee standing up at urinals. Any woman can pee standing up, facing a urinal, looking at the wall or whatever men look at. Down here in Texas at one of our stadiums, they are installing urinals for women in addition to the stalls. Usually there are long lines for the women’s bathroom. My friends Judy and Karen will sometimes stand at the urinal and see who can get the furthest arc. It works best when we are all drunk!"

holy crap, they're becoming like us!!:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I'm kinda curious now why none of the women on this forum have commented yet. :P I think they're skeert! :ph34r: