mrHIXXXluvbitch

I give up....

I have made one Tandem. 7 years ago. I would like to jump again, but, I spend all my money on my horses.

---------------

Dont worry, for most people, thats one too many.

One too many??
or
TEN too many??:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I don't think Larry B. has done any this year. He's busy teaching Trevor how to skydive. He also goofed up his back landing a tandem last season and it may still be buggin him.

Kimberly shared the pictures from her tandem with me a few months back. Imagine my surprise when it was Mr Doug Gipe as TM in the pics. Now I think she is waiting for me to get my rating, which was put on hold earlier this year by arthroscopy on the left knee.

-Hixxx, aka PimpuvmrHixxxluvbitch
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Yes, I am waiting,.... and waiting............still waiting......................oh wait,.....yep still waiting. Luv u pip daddy, master of our universe. Remember, dont sweat the petty things and DO pet the sweaty things ...
------- reality is for people who lack imagination.Reality is perception and perceptions change therefore, reality is merely what we make of it.