judogirl5

20 U Singer manual

Just got my first rigging sewing machine. Yay!! and beer, I know. My question is--I am now looking for a manual for it so I can remember how to use it and keep it happy. Thought I might be able to find it at parachutemanuals.com but alas that is not the case. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Just got my first rigging sewing machine. Yay!! and beer, I know. My question is--I am now looking for a manual for it so I can remember how to use it and keep it happy. Thought I might be able to find it at parachutemanuals.com but alas that is not the case. Any help would be great. Thanks.

the best advice I ever got to keeping a sewing machine happy is to have lots of spare needles and to never be lazy with oiling it !

enjoy the 20U

First machine, sweet! Like has been said, plenty of high quality needles, and stainless oil.
If you need more Singer manuals try http://www.singermachines.co.uk/indstbooks.htm
Oh! Be careful, those machines will breed, next you'll need a walking foot, then a double needle, then.......
CRW Skies
Frank
CRW Diva #58

Oh! Be careful, those machines will breed, next you'll need a walking foot, then a double needle, then.......

I know! I started with a Singer 31-15, now I have a Sailrite LSZ-1 (walking foot, zigzag) as well.

Good thing I can't find any cheap bartackers or 7-class machines! :$

Congrats Andi!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Who said anything about machine(s)? I don't know what you are talking about.:P

The last deal I found I passed onto someone else. I have no need for a 7-33....., yet.:)

And Ski, what bar tacker are you looking for? I found a couple sweet deals recently.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Who said anything about machine(s)? I don't know what you are talking about.:P

The last deal I found I passed onto someone else. I have no need for a 7-33....., yet.:)

And Ski, what bar tacker are you looking for? I found a couple sweet deals recently.

CHEAP ones. :D:D I can't justify a bunch of money for a machine, but if I come across one that needs some TLC for cheap, I'd consider it.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message