freeflyz

Useless Trivia

But I have to admit, I cheated and did a search on Yahoo. :)

I think it's kind of sad that I didn't have to use the internet. I loved that show.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Did you see the VH1 "I Love the Eighties" show? One night they had the Dukes of Hazzard show on it. I can't believe that I don't remember when they brought the new characters in to replace Bo and Luke. I must have realized how cheesey it was going to be and decided not to continue watching after the "real" characters left the show.

Do you remember Starsky and Hutch? I used to have a crush on the blonde guy - the one who sang "Don't give up on us baby." I think it was David somebody.

http://software.xfx.net/utilities/popupkiller/index.php

I still do and it's back on YTV !!! I'm lovin the flashback myself ... waiting for the Japanese excahnge bear episode ... and trying to figure out what's happened to my video card so I can screen grab for an avatar :)
Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Do you remember Starsky and Hutch? I used to have a crush on the blonde guy - the one who sang "Don't give up on us baby." I think it was David somebody.

David Soul

He had some earlier musical success playing disguised with a hood on, people thought he was someone famous
till he took it off on some talk show....
that ended that.

"Do you remember Starsky and Hutch? I used to have a crush on the blonde guy"

His son, Jon, lived in Shreveport (my hometown) and was one hottie dude. But he married a gorgeous girl I grew up with and they are living happily ever after.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Detective Jones ???

Why do you know this stuff?

The Greatest American Hero's name was John Hinckley and then Some whacked duded with the same name Shot Reagan. That's why I remember that one. I loved that stupid show. That super hero gets his suit with out the owners manual.. Good stuff,
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto