freakydiver

Lame People exist everywhere apparently...

"Hats off" to you.
I wouldn't know how to pass up the fight, when out in "nowhere". My weakness is being evil and patient even if it takes years.
Maybe I'll try "naked" and hope it's not an argument at a Mall.

i would have lost it! that is one of the greatest ideas i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that just kicks ass! and what a rude thing to do in the backcountry, he must have been an ass!

something like that happened to me and my g/f in canyonlands area. we found a really cool spot out in the desert that overlooks a beautiful canyon and not a soul in sight for miles..............well, we get camp set up and we were "relaxing" and in the distance, way in the distance, we see a dirt cloud coming our direction. it turned out to be a summer class from the UofA.......about 15 trucks full of people! i do not even know how they got all thoose trucks out there! well, the "advance" party said it would probably not be very comfortable for us, so we packed it up and left. i did try to ask them for a permit, but he was shaper than many and said, "you do not need a permit, this is BLM land!" we were not happy campers that night!

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

LOVE IT!! I can't believe though that the other couple didn't help out @ all... would've been funny if all 4 had stripped down & started your own nudist colony.B|

it doesn't make sense that the other people would even want to set up camp so close to others, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of driving over an hour down some fire road?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Dude - you're a living legend! I know I wouldn't have thought of that!!!

But what would you have done if they had carried on fishing and their tackle caught on to your, erm, tackle? :P

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

mmmmmm

Canyonlands...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Still one of my top five favorite places on earth!

BBKid - I totally thought of that - I was like, hell they don't care that they are intruding, I wouldnn't have been the least suprised if they hooked my wangage or something...

lol

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --