sunnydee123

Aggieland SummerJam Photos

"maybe the card is loose inside"

Hey Levin, have you been letting Ann play with your stuff again.....;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Scottish Dave, how have you been? The card has to be loose. can't think of anything else it could be other than fried and that cost money so it has to be loose. I hope. It's a pain to get the side off of it to see. Do it in a bit. When are you coming back to Texas?

Levin
vSCR#17

Oh Levin, I wish I could tell you when I was due back in Texas, right now it seems like I will be stuck on the rainy island for the foreseeable.:( The wee man and the work are conspiring to impede my jumping.
I can still live vicariously through my online pals though can't I?
Say Hi to the good people, the SummerJam looked like a blast.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

It is Tuesday, but I am still tired. I mostly took yesterday off. Today I have to go play with numbers and pay for fuel. (It is also payroll week)

I just wanted to thank everyone for making Summer Jam a great event. We have received many thanks, but Kathy and I did not make the event. You guys did. Everyone that came out despite the summer heat to our small 182 DZ to meet new friends and visit old ones. You guys made it rock. Thanks.

I especially want to thank Goat for coaching me on my sit (I have a new thing to practice now) and everyone involved in the vSCR. Cool, I finally have a low number in something.

We enjoyed hosting the event and look forward to the next one. We are gearing up for the 4th Annual AOTMB in September. It is not likely, but if I find some grants, loans, or banks to rob, then we may have more facilities by then. Again, don't hold your breath. (We want showers too Levin;))

Thanks again, and hope to see everyone again soon.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Hey Levin, have you been letting Ann play with your stuff again.....;)

:o:o

Oh Hell NO... He wont let me touch his camera anyway. If it is he has it in his hot little hands away from me and the big dog, then it is locked up in his room. :D Yep, hardly ever in the same room with it!! Ha!

We are both kinda accident prone
I run into stuff and Skeet steps on stuff.
Yikes!!
B|

We all wish you were here!
Hey there to little NacMac!

~AirAnn~

I had a blast. Thanks Todd and Kathy for all the hospitality and good vibes. I had a great time meeting and hanging out with everyone.
Wish I could have done more "fun jumps" with everyone - but must train in hopes of making the women's record in November...

Thanks for talking so nice about my boyfriend - I have to agree - Goat's a badass and super-nice guy! :)
Perky/SunnyD - I'm home safe and sound!!!
PMS #24 RDP #1 RDP #2
To fly, we have to have resistance. - Maya Lin

Denise, GIllian and friend ..friend = Cabana Boy
Cessna group = Pablo, Gillian, Cabana Boy, Denise and Pilot Mike

Pushing the badfish chick guy is the one- the only Pablo

Think that should cover it......cool stuff...glad my visor was found and on it's way home to mama!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hey Pablo! It looks like I missed a pretty good time. I can't wait to visit with you again. It's been like what...2 years! On the other hand, we had a blast at our Pink Mafia Beach Bash!! I will post the pictures soon... It was wild!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

yes you missed it. Really good freeflying girls and boys. the vibe was high and everyone had a blast.
I hope you have a great day and I'm glad the PMBB was a success
Cielos Azules
Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Well, I should be traveling west sometime soon! I will actually be in Houston for a very short time on July 11th. (At the airport...boarding my flight to Oahu, Hawaii.) This summer is going to be packed with travels, so I should make my way there to visit in the not-so-distant future! I hope that you are doing well. I did not recognize you in those pictures. It has been too long....
Alli
P.M.S. #3

nice going to the Islands is it work related or party related?
How is the P.M. doing? are you getting new members?
I hope you have a great day

I am going with someone for fun!
The Pink Mafia is doing awesome!!! We now have 30 members, with a total of 9 dz chapters established! I will let you know when our video and calendar will be released for purchase. They should both be pretty nice!
Please keep in touch...
Alli
P.M.S. #3

Your hospitality was appreciated and almost made up for the lack of indoor plumbing (hee hee hee). Seriously, the friendly, helpful atmosphere was great, load organizing and bug spray an added bonus. And oh it was sweet to jump from an Otter again...
What a hoot to meet all those dz dot commers! (Be nice, boys, I spelled it correctly.)
Thanks, Aggies over Messina Hof, we had a blast!!!
Attitude is everything!

nice that will be a good time!!!
He/She
Congrats on all the good stuff going in the pink mafia!!
Let me know when they come out
Cielos Azules

It is not likely, but if I find some grants, loans, or banks to rob, then we may have more facilities by then. Again, don't hold your breath. (We want showers too Levin;))

We can come up with something even if the Big Idea doesn't happen by then.....hmmmm......you underestimate my capabilities.

The unofficial Aggieland Handiman, Perky

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom