dex

Chicago, il

Company is putting me up for a week in the Wyndham on 633 North St. Clair Street. I'll be in chicago from the 13th through the 19th... anyone know any interesting things to do while in chicago... yes I will bring my rig and do some jumps ;)

speaking of pizza, go out and eat real chicago deep dish pizza. Its seriously different than any kind of pizza you've ever tried! Its good! B|

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

any of the museums are pretty cool if you haven't been there (I've seen them all a million times though) there's the art museum, natural history, science and industry, aquarium, planetarium. They are pretty much all located near the lakefront (michigan ave and east of there)

The beach or Navy pier is fun but it's probably going to be somewhat crowded in the summer, ymmv.

Definately take the time to get some good food. I'd check out Ed Debevic's, if you get a particularly funny server there it can get hysterical. and pretty much anywhere you haven't heard of before that serves pizza is a good bet.