w4p2

Why do jumpers quit so soon?

nice!;)

I have the same kinda deal!
2 dz's 4-5 hours to the west
1 dz 6 hours east
1 dz 6 hours north
one dz 1 hour north and
one dz 45 minutes south(my second home...afterdz.com)

oh yea and one that is50 minutes south west..but the owner is a dick to fun jumpers:o
My photos

My Videos

I know your pain..i a little smaller dose! LOL

i took 8 months to research dz.s when I finally got the info.
I found a dz 3.5 hours away (one direction)
I went every third week so I could do a jump! and drive home! I was only an E-3 getting paid next to nothing. I still dont understadn ho w I afforded it
My photos

My Videos

nice!;)

I have the same kinda deal!
2 dz's 4-5 hours to the west
1 dz 6 hours east
1 dz 6 hours north
one dz 1 hour north and
one dz 45 minutes south(my second home...afterdz.com)

oh yea and one that is50 minutes south west..but the owner is a dick to fun jumpers:o

There you go with the politics again.:):)

I just can't understand why we all can't just get along, I mean, didn't we get enough of this kind of behavior in high school?

LOL guess not. I wont name names but if you look at my home dz you shoud get an idea of the other one:o. youll understadn why i say that;)
My photos

My Videos

Personally, I think its fear. I was scared Shitless my first 10 jumps. If not for the encouragment of my family and friends at the dz I would have given it up before I ever got the chance to really enjoy it.

thats where the aying..its not so much the sport but the PEOPLE! comes from...and BTW-- I LOVE this sport

Call it what you like:);)

Did we just hijack this thread or what?

almost i think
My photos

My Videos

Personally, I think its fear

I am having a hard time seeing that. People now days especially thrive off adrenelin caused by fear - overcomming it creates such a high that it would seem to keep jumpers in the sport.
=========Shaun ==========

Personally, I think its fear. I was scared Shitless my first 10 jumps. If not for the encouragment of my family and friends at the dz I would have given it up before I ever got the chance to really enjoy it.

It was sort of like that for me but I was encouraging myself and proving that I could do it, then...I became addicted and can't stop, ahhh!!

Call it what you like:);)

Did we just hijack this thread or what?

I call it the truth. Fucking dickhead is what he is. (Not a personal attack, it's the truth.)

Here
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yikes! I have actually heard many things about that DZ. You should come jump here in MN, it's not too bad here!:)

I'll be up/over there late this year, and a bit more next year.

You should come over here to Omro, WI. It's not bad here at all! (I'd stay away from Ft. Atkinson, WI though. Turbine prices for a 182 ride soured me)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

So is it the people or the sport that keep you going?

I think it is the people that keep me going to some degree - but it all boils down to whats inside a person. If it were only the people, nobody would stay with the sport through the difficult times. Personally, I jump because I love to fly, and i love the Challenge that Relative Work Presents to me.

Damn Ken. Didn't realize you were local to jt.

That's ok, that link hasn't been posted in awhile. It was due.

Yeah lucky me huh? If/when you guys get tired of him you just turn off your computer. For me though............Well I think you can figure it out.:SB|:P

After reading some of these forums, you can't deny that skydivers act as a large family. I don't lie when i tell you that i have never met a Skydiver that i didn't like. I Think that atmosphere can be a little Cliquish at times, perhaps scaring away newer jumpers.