wlie

Question to those who've been FIXED

You guys must really love your wives for getting the procedure done.

Me? While I woudn't mess with my nuts, I wouldn't have my wife get her tubes tied either.

I'll pull when it's time to pull.;)
My other ride is the relative wind.

No, it doesn't hurt ... a bit of a dull ache, maybe, but nothing an ice pak or some tylenol won't mend.

There is no difference in performance or attitude after you get "snipped" ... just much less chance of impregnating your partner!

And one of the earlier posts mention counselling ... what a bunch of crap! Counselling for a very minor little operation??? Somebody's trying to make a fast $$$

Just think like you're in a gun fight at the movies. You get the same "Bang" but you just don't have any bullets...you just shoot blanks.

As for the pain...Come on...you skydive right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok... I'm starting to see the picture, but by not relieving off your system, doesn't that drive a man nutzso? I mean it's like a constipation in a sense right?

No, no, and no. I could care less where my little wiggle tailed devils have gone. The seminal fluid is still produced somewhere else, just like it always was. Sperm and semen are a last minute mix job, right before they're shot out into that little roll of toilet paper in your other hand. The semen isn't as white as it used to be, it's more of a clear color. Only difference is it won't get you in as much trouble (though you can still pass STD's with it).

Stated simply, after eleven years, my wife still sez I'm a horny beast. Is that helpful ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

yap. Helpful enough, but I still admire how you guys sum up all that courage to go under the knife. Regardless of whether or not it you're still a horny beast, I still say if it ain't broken don't break it with features:P

Now off to different angle: How did you and if applicable, your S.O. reach the conclusion to get fixed?
My other ride is the relative wind.