rgoper

Censorship At It's Finest

to whomever deleted my post from the rec, thanks for inhibiting my right to legitamately express my view. this is going too far people. no personal attacks, no name calling, sheesh, follow all the rules and still CENSORSHIP prevails.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

It was a link to a personal attack. I didn't think it appropriate and the moderator's apparently didn't either. There were better ways to ask for the information.

Also remember that this site "Ain't no damn democracy".
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

It was a link to a personal attack.

it was NOT a link to a personal attack, rather allegations made against an individual who happens to be my friend.

"Also remember that this site "Ain't no damn democracy".

please, if you must kiss ass, be a little more descreet about it, this is shameless, and makes you look "cheap" (er) IMHO.

I didn't think it appropriate

i don't think it appropriate you impersonating a moderator with this remark. i see people posting things others dissagree with everyday, so what are you? assisstant moderator? or do you just think you have that much clout? hmph...well?
--Richard--

I read that post and i felt that the contents of the link could be taken either way. Whatever dude, it's just a post, not worth getting upset about. Man, if i fussed over ever little thing like that i'd have a heart attack by the time i was 25. lol.

Blue Skies brother,
=========Shaun ==========

i appreciate your opinion, but evidently you don't know Ken, i do. let's say these allegations are true for a moment, what good can possibly come from slamming him in public forums? if it were my DZ (and it's not) i'd try my best to keep it quite and handle it "behind the scenes" for the good of all concerned. with the recent event of a possibly sabatoged rig, to an alleged sabatoged aircraft engine, what does this say about our sport? then we want to whine and cry when reporters take information from this site and take the real meaning of the posts out of context to sensationalize the incident. where does it stop? this type of press is non condusive to good PR in our beloved sport of sky diving.
--Richard--

Richard, I didn't move that post, but I will say that dragging that link over here to our site made it much easier for "those reporters" to find. I think a better option, if you were just looking for information, would have been to just ask a question and not refer to the link.

Chuck

i moved the link here to take the "shock value" out of it, because sure as were born someone would have referred to it if not posted it after my inquiry. nothing more, nothing less. that said, the "reporters" know where the rec is as well as we do. my moving the link here from the rec is no different than moving a link from msnbc, etc...i see it all the time here in these very forums, i guess it's just different when i do it? in any event i hope everything turns out allright for Ken.
--Richard--