AggieDave

Metallica (Lars) suing over the use of the E and F chords

I lost respect for Metallica because of A:) that whole napster thing, B:) the shitty cover tunes they have been putting out, (Whiskey in the Jar, Bob Seger etc...) The impression that I get is that whatever joy or pride they took out of making music in the beginning has been overshadowed by greed. I used to work at an FBO ( airplane gas station ) at Salt Lake international airport. I had the "pleasure" of meeting the Metal- Licka guys once. I helped them unload hundreds of pounds of amps and other stuff out of the baggage door of a Gulfstream jet. The baggage door is aboot 15 feet up and they were handing this heavy shit down to us to load in vans for like a half hour. These guys never once said thanks or gave us any sort of gratuity for our work.
ASSHATS.

Unfortunately, people believe that they would do this kind of shit. That is because they certainly have become "ASSHATS" I can claim that I have been one of the hardest fucking Metallica fans. I have the videos, CDs, DVDs, and MP3s... Well I don't have any MP3s because that is when they turned into bitches. I loved em, but they started to malfunction with the Sandman and they have gone in as far as I am concerned. Not that they aren't doing what they love most...making money being rock stars (which my punk rock, DIY background doesn't agree with anyway) but they have become GAY! The music sucks, they are not what they used to be, or who they used to be...and they should have changed their name to keep the Metallica legacy clean! They may be playing their cards right, but they are dead as far as I am concerned! BSBD!
...FUN FOR ALL!