Blahr

Cutaway Actors

If ya get the dvd, and you want to go completely insane, listen to the second audio tracks. It's all in there. Who actually did 500 jumps in their first year, who was buddies with whom, and who spent time running up to the bragg wind tunnel. Oh yeah, try to watch it the whole way through listening to Manos talk too. I lost my ever-loving mind. I think he likes himself a bit.;)

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Berenger and Baldwin both made about 25 jumps each for the movie - Rodman made NONE of his own.

That total for Berenger and Baldwin doesn't include their AFF jumps.

Edit to add - I don't know if Maxine Bahns made any of her own. I know Marcos Ferraez did; he had at least 250 jumps prior to the picture being made.

Berenger's got a new gig! Hooray for Tom!
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

If I could get it for $5.00, I'd buy it just for a joke. No way I'd pay much more for it though. That was a TERRIBLE movie!!

Is it even worse than "Drop Zone" ? My god, that movie absolutely SUCKED !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

If I could get it for $5.00, I'd buy it just for a joke. No way I'd pay much more for it though. That was a TERRIBLE movie!!

I figure that me buying it put one more copy of the horible movie out of circulation B| But damn its good for a laugh!