hoym

How many jumps have you really done.

No. And this just pisses me off. I've been a tandem instructor for months now and I have not gotten laid once. The closest I've come is this past weekend when I had a very drunk passenger following me around, offering to carry my gear and telling me he was my bitch. I thought tandem instructors were supposed to get all the women.

Do you look remotely human?:P

[tongue firmly in cheek]All Tandem masters look about 7 foot tall and bullet proof to their students. (Yeah, women TM's too.) You should be fighting them off with a stick and screaming "No! What kind of a man do you think I am!" most of the time. You can concede in special circumstances, but only when you are very tired.[/tongue firmly in cheek]

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I have actually done this several times.... gotten dislexic and skipped or went back numbers. But, I use an Excel spreadsheet to calculate my freefall time. I have it setup to take the previous jump number and add 1 after I put in a FF time. I always catch it the mistake then, because all of the sudden the spreadsheet jump number does not match my logbook jump number.