skydiverbrian

Danish Kickboxers are the shiznit!

We brought the ambulance to some international kickboxing tournament in Kissimmee yesterday. All I can say is HOLY SH*T! Those guys can fight! And the chicks, too. If you're ever in a bar in Denmark, don't get in a fight. If he's a kickboxer, you'll get your ass handed to you. The Danes knocked 5 people out cold. The biggest Italian and the baddest Turk fell to Danes. Even the Danish chick KO'ed one.

I used to think that'd be a great way to get some exercise and develop some muscle tone. Now I'm not so sure it's worth it.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Must be the viking blood.....

Makes me all home sick....

But don't worry too much, Denmark is a save place and people are actually very peaceful.... except for kick boxers ;)
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

Speaking of kickboxing.. I heard on the radio where there is some kickboxer or ultimate fighter dude. "The Beast" who wants to fight Mike Tyson. Now my facts aren't the best, I was tooling down the highway at 30mph (traffic in Houston) flipping channels on the radio. Anyone have some info on this? I'd love to see ole Mikey get his psyco ass beat!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yeah, we're all bad arses brawlers here in Denmark, so you don't wanna mess with us.

We used to kill French people for fun (and profit) until those bloody Christians 'civilized' us. Bah.

Hven't been in a fight in a bar for years. For reasons well stated here :)

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

Speaking of kickboxing.. I heard on the radio where there is some kickboxer or ultimate fighter dude. "The Beast" who wants to fight Mike Tyson. Now my facts aren't the best, I was tooling down the highway at 30mph (traffic in Houston) flipping channels on the radio. Anyone have some info on this? I'd love to see ole Mikey get his psyco ass beat!

Yeah, he's some 390 lb K1 ass kicking machine in Japan. And I hear that it's Tyson who wants to do the fighting :)