waveoff5500

Got my new icon!

i got the call thursday from my rigger that my container had arrived and it would be available for pick up on friday. so i rushed down with the anticipation of meeting a first child or something of the sort and ran into the basement of his house. there she was! all packed up sans main. i packed up the main and rushed off to the DZ. first jump was a 7 way freefly, went awesome tracked and pulled a bit high. first off being in the saddle felt super comfortable especially with the articulated harness, the safire2 handled like a dream and flared for milessss. got it to my home DZ this weekend and did a bunch of double front approaches and the flare just amazes me every time. im very very happy with my icon and i would recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a new harness and container system. ill post pictures tonight or tomorrow!
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

Dude, if you are going to talk about it being like a first child, you gotta post some pictures too...

What's the point in telling us how awesome it is if you don't show us!

I'm going to be ordering a new icon soon, so want to see pics of as many as possible to get colour ideas!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).