themitchyone

Level Two Fears

Well put VanillaSkyGirl.

had the King Of Fear for visit when I started out. Every time I left my apartment I would feel as if everything I looked at I was seeing for the last time. Every fibre in my body was telling me not to jump.

I learned then to focus on anything other than the fear itself would help. Went through the exit, the jump 1000 times to beat the fear. Instead came performance anxiety, but that was better by far.

I'm often nervous in the plane - this weekend wasn't too bad though.

It's just amazing how one can 'move on' from the fear though. At jump 15 I thought I'd never get rid of the 'King Of Fear'. Now he visits from time to time, but more often it's his cousin Mr Nervousness who pays a visit and leave as soon as I leave the plane :). Only got 44 jumps, so hopinh it'll get even better with time.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

I think thouse who says they never were scared when they started skydiving are lying.We all were at some point.

Thouse who stay in the sport are thouse who can turn this fear into a plessent feeling.

the best way i can describe a skydive today will be:
Clean medation(not thinking of normal day trouble)
happyness as i play in the sky by my freinds

Downsides:
sometimes i forget that im not rich,which means i use too much mony at gear and jumps
its deficult to explain ones loved once why you jump out of planes..

Its all normal,dont worry...;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber