JumpNFly

In True Fashion

I'm having relationship questions again... Is this ever going to get easy? We've been together for 3 months, a very intense 3 months... when we met I was between apartments, and we ended up "living" together for the past 2 months or so... My new apartment is ready for me today... I'm happy that I've got my own place now, as 3 months is too soon to be living together, but at the same time, I'm totally messed up about the situation... I"m just not sure what to expect... how do you go from sleeping next to someone every night, to not knowing what's going to happen next... am I going to see him? am I not? is it still ok for me to just "come over"? he's also not being very helpful with my moving... he's got the truck, and I'm not about to lug my things over to my new place in a cab ( I live in NYC). One breath he tells me he'll help, then he says he may go to the US Open with one of his friends so he's not sure what to do with helping me... what is that? I'm fuming and crying in the same breath... any advice here?

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

You could put the word out that you need help and see if anyone near you has the time, or resources. Maybe ask him if you could borrow his truck.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My b/f said he would help me move too - and then he conveniently ended up with tickets to the UT game in Austin....go figure.....move yourself - if he is not going to commit to helping you make other arrangements.....then tell him to go have fun at the US Open - it is really not worth getting upset about....

Sooo I"ve kind of pin pointed what's go me so upset... I'm just so used to being with him and sleeping next to him and seeing him every night, and now we have a change, and I don't know waht to expect... I'm not sure what's going to happen... its just the uncertainty of the situation that has me a bit "ruffled"... i think

Well , I do think you have a right to be upset about him not helping you move especially after he told you he would. It's not like he's just a casual date- it's someone you've been living with for three months. As far as the uncertainty of everything? Haven't you guys talked about it at all? Obviously living with him you've been exclusive so why would that change? Ask him how he feels....

good luck , girly!!!:)

Kriss, you're the best!!!!
We've talked a bunch... he just wants some normalcy to a 3 month relationship, doesn't want to feel like an old married couple so soon... makes perfect sence right... give me a call if ya can...

we didn't decide to live together, it just kind of ended up happening, and it was clear from teh start that I was going to get my own place... and the place I found, I was able to move into Sept. 1st... I was in between apartments when I met him, and needed a place to stay...