jeremyneas

Sept Parachutist Cover

Riight. Because Synchronicity (AKA Team USA) has all the time in the world to think about important stuff like shoes. I'll ask them to make sure their nail polish matches too! :D

The team leaves tomorrow morning for the World Air Games in Gap, France. Competition starts on 9/6. Check out www.omniskore.com for updates and www.teamsynchronicity.com for more info on Kim, Jaimie, Jaqi & Sally.

Sending gold medal vibes out to the team!

You know, getting the matching rigs, suits, and helmets is great. Getting Sponsored, wonderful, but ya'll blew it on the shoes.

Damn Shame ;)

J.Neas

can they tighten down their leg straps so they don't end up over their grippers? or is that a new cheater grip? :P I left the magazine at work today - but have been told to look for all the gaffers tape over one of the helmets

OK, I'm taking Sally to the airport in about 15 minutes. I'll alert her to the fact that the Fashion Police are scanning for any non-matchy-matchy faux pas. I'm sure that a big shopping trip will become Mission Number One in Gap (at The Gap?!).

:D:D:D:D:D

Thats the silliest thing i eva heard...they're wearing gloves!

J.Neas

I always wear gloves. What if you are under your reserve and land out in a not so pretty place? Also I think the reason for them wearing gloves is to show clean breaks between points. Wearing gloves helps with the judging for contrast.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Jamie and Kim are the BEST cause they are GEORGIA girls.

Good luck girls I'm wishing you the best no matter what kind of shoes you are wearing or what your helmet looks like.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

WELL! What really appals me is that their gloves don't even match. I can see 2 with skyventure logos and one with Neuman. I figured ladies would have far more 4 way fashion sense than that. The real fashion Faux pas to be watched is are they going to continue wearing white shoes after labor day? BWAAAHHH:D

or what your helmet looks like.

AHEM, and this coming from a gal who wears a custom painted helmet to boot;):P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

AHEM, and this coming from a gal who wears a
custom painted helmet to boot

You can talk to Raefordite about that one. It is pretty though. Thanks KATE.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

can they tighten down their leg straps so they don't end up over their grippers? or is that a new cheater grip? :P

It allows you to really roll you shoulders up to your ears, which will give you a longer and flatter track. I wear my leg straps about that loose, but I have a peice of bungy between the legstraps to keep them from sliding down my legs.
Fly it like you stole it!

Hey you guys! I have the pleasure of wearing one of the helmets worn during their gaining the GOLD in Spain!!! I treasure every scratch on it...I have added a few of my own!

Yeah! You rock Team Synchronicity! I will wear my stick-on TeamSync tattoos with pride this Labor Day weekend!

LauraS: not going to GAP?? I hope they show some video on that site...

And I am envious...we haven't got our copies of Parachutist yet!!

can they tighten down their leg straps so they don't end up over their grippers? or is that a new cheater grip? :P

It allows you to really roll you shoulders up to your ears, which will give you a longer and flatter track. I wear my leg straps about that loose, but I have a peice of bungy between the legstraps to keep them from sliding down my legs.

I don't think I have ever heard of that one. Tight leg straps prevent you from rolling your shoulders?