TaeKwonDoDo

PG rated SD DVDs?

I would like to check out some DVDs with cool skydiving in it so I can share with my kids (ages 7 and 10) what it is daddy does all day every saturday.

Although I didn't mind the SD DVD/Video I saw at our DZ... you know, the one with the fake boobed girls in bikinis washing the plane while covering each other in suds - and then make a trip to a steamy all-girl hot-tub fiesta to "wash" each other off later...

I mean, I can "tolerate" ;) this, but this generally isn't something I want to be sharing with the kids (gee daddy - what is THAT! What is SHE doing to that other GIRL!!!).

Rather than just renting/buying something first without knowing, and then trying to explain to my boy what that girl is doing with the hose - is just something I would like to avoid.

Any recommendations?

TIA,

- Jeff

"That's not flying, it's falling with style."

Although I didn't mind the SD DVD/Video I saw at our DZ... you know, the one with the fake boobed girls in bikinis washing the plane while covering each other in suds - and then make a trip to a steamy all-girl hot-tub fiesta to "wash" each other off later...

Damm!!!! What video was that?:)

Try Good Stuff... very PG as I memeber, and a vg video. Also, any of the Patrick Passe or Norman Kent works are very familly friendly, and very good quality.
Remster

Chronicles III is the video with the chix washing the plane. Charles Bryan and a number of other freefly pioneers made it. Kinda old, but still one of my favorite videos. The whole Chronicles series kicks ass, but my personal favorite is Chronicles II.

As far as PG rated videos check out the Airspeed Documentary, Freefly Millinem II, Crosswind, and Good Stuff. There are a bunch of others but those come to mind.......

----------------------------
"Insert witty quote here."

Mountainman got a list a few months ago (he teaches high school). Also Deuce's Eloy DVD is quite PG-rated, although there isn't much of a plot B|

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)