dzkid

javelin size for 6'2" 205 lb. 36 waist

Looking to get a newer rig and not sure what size javelin, or for that matter any other rig, I can get that will fit me.

Here ya go:
http://sunpath.com/web_en/index.php?menu_level1=3&menu_level2=4

http://sunpath.com/web_en/index.php?menu_level1=3&menu_level2=5

I am 6'1" at 185 and I wear a C19 with a 3" split. But that may vary depending on your torso/leg ratio.
I would guess that most manufacturers would put you in at least a 18"+ MLW. Probably a 19" depending optional hip and chest rings.
Hope that helps.

Looking to get a newer rig and not sure what size javelin, or for that matter any other rig, I can get that will fit me.

A good approximation of required main lift web length is to take your height in inches, subtract your inseam measurement, and subtract 20"

At 5'10" with a 30.5" inseam I get 19.5" and not coincidentally jump rigs with 19 and 20" main lift webs.

You could need a longer or shorter rig depending on proportions.

The best thing to do after finding a potentially fitting rig is to have your measurements taken per the manufacturer's ordering form and call them with the rig serial number + your numbers to see how they should mesh.

When I first bought my Jav, our measurements were nearly identical. the harness size (which is what you are asking about, vis-a-vis body fit, not canopy-fit/container size) on my Jav is C-20.

Edit to add: I also own an Infinity, I-34, with the floating laterals option that fits me like a custom glove.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone