ErnestHemingway

Re: Dying - MissKriss

Hi, MissKriss.

This is my first post and I am sorry it has to be about a topic such as this.

I lost my Grandmother at approximately 11:30 PM, September 22nd, 2003. At times I get teary-eyed. I woke up this morning and the very first words out of my mouth to myslef where, "Goodbye, Grandma." I have not seen her for years, for so many years now that I cannot remember just how long it has been. I thought I said goodbye to her a long time ago, but I didn't. I don't think I can ever truly say goodbye to her. I love her, and I always will.

What I am trying to say is this: Don't let a moment pass you by that you can control, that you want in your heart. Go to her before it is too late. Hold her, lover her, don't ever forget. Don't ever give up. Don't ever regret. It hurts too much. It's not worth letting that one second of love slip through your hands. That one second of knowing that someone loves you as well. In spite of everyrhing in this world, go to her. Do it for her. Do it for you.

I wish you well. God bless.

http://oquinns.com/cash_h.mov

Thank you for your post..... my mom just called...they took her off the medications that were keeping her alive and she is now completely unconscious. Her kidneys are failing and her lungs are filling with fluid. The whole family is with her holding her hands and talking to her. My brother told her how much I loved her. They don't expect her to make it more than a couple more hours. :(:( It just all happened so fast...