fool

of all the dumb things....

... to say when you're drunk, I think I've found the king. A friend of mine and I were drinking at the bar a few months ago, and he was talking about how he was going to go get his tongue pierced... me being drunk, and not really think he would want to do it when he was sober say... "oh yeah? well, if you do it, I'll do it." So here I sit with a relatively uncomfortable piece of steel through my tongue... The worst of it all... NO BEER FOR UP TO SIX WEEKS!!!! I guess I'm stuck to rye....

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

hehehe... not unless I said I would in advance... which, as long as the appropriate gear is involved... sure.. why not?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

lol... at least now I have an excuse to not be gettin any...

S.E.X. party #1

Eee-yuppp...

You being the 'fool' and all, started the downsizing charge at Gimli last fall. So far so good but methinks we'll likely not follow on the pierced muscles just yet...

Will you be clear to party at your year end party James?

Dave

PS: I still obey the no shooter rule, speaking of drunk ;)

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

now Dave. Be careful what you accuse me of in a public forum like this. hehehe. I will most definately be cleared for the year end... the first question I asked actually, was "what's your definition of excessive?" lol. She explained to me that it's just a healing time thing as far as alcohol affecting your immune system, but NO BEER.. or wine.

S.E.X. party #1

She explained to me that it's just a healing time thing as far as alcohol affecting your immune system, but NO BEER.. or wine.

Aah. I SEE. And you would be planning to drink the de-alcoholized Rye wouldja? :P:P:P The thing about Rye (and other strong spirits) is they are antiseptic by nature ... beer and wine are not strong enough. Worth a try?

That which does not kill me makes me stronger. Therefore, after doing stupid things under a 220 I am more resistent to death under a 107, right???:P:P:P

Dave

PS get a 'normal' definition while you're getting one for 'excessive'

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

No, I beleive what she meant was that it was ok to drink the rye and vodka etc... but if you do, understand that it may increase the healing time. I am perfectly ok with that... as long as I don't have to sacrifice the year end party.

S.E.X. party #1

Well, atleast it wasn't a genital piercing. The piercers tell you not to have sex or "any other form of intercourse" for 4-6 weeks. Let me tell ya, that sucks and not in a good way.Especially since they don't spring that on you until AFTER you're already pierced.So which is worse,no beer or no sex?:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

well, at present I not allowed to have one, and don't usually have any luck with the other either, so... You tell me which is worse lol

S.E.X. party #1

I've had mine done three times. It never swells, it doesn't get infected and I didn't pay attention to any of their warnings. If you use the watered down listerine solution before and after you partake of any of the forbidden activities you'll be fine. It heals amazingly fast. (Hence why I've had it done three damn times - I kept letting the damn thing close up!)

excellent... I think I'm more prone to take that advise... except for one thing... I can't imagine a beer would taste all that good after mouth wash...

S.E.X. party #1