jtval

hey michele!

while I was thinking of it, I just wanted to say you rock!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock, too!

Thanks, JT. That was a really cool thing to see tonight! Made me grin, you did.

yes, our hybrid jump was rather interesting...but how fun was it to be in the sky with you? Way fun. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay fun. And a great way to start the day! I mean, tumbling for that long, what a way to clear the cobwebs!;). Someday, my friend, I will be good enough to actually accomplish the jump we set out to do, you know? LOL! But at least I landed on my feet in no winds, right???

hugs to you, JT. What a special guy you are!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

lol , I will be good enough to actually accomplish the jump we set out to do,??????

we did!!! you smiled and so did I; thats what skydiving is about!
sur e there are those who can trun 1000 points but how fun is that? HHA!
EVERY JUMP RULES! thats my theory!;)
we set out to fly and have fun. we did!
My photos

My Videos

Can I rodeo you next time, Michele?

Sure. That way, I won't worry so much about the difference in our fall rate! LOL! Just hang on!

And JT, you're right. We were all grinning from that jump, weren't we? Yes, that is the primary goal - safe and fun....and that, JT, it certainly was!

Ciels-
Michele

This is the third time I've met you in person and we've still yet to fly together... What gives! :)

I asked if you wanted to jump....you brushed me off like I was so much poo. Sniff sniff...I know I'm no good, but you could patronize me a bit or something!
;)
LOL, just teasing you. I did start to ask you if you wanted to, but that was when we were standing over at the PD tent, and you were in the middle of something. And I just never caught back up to you, either. I didn't catch back up to lots of people...

Ciels-
Michele

To the two's of ya:
No worries... Just means we've got an excuse to meet up again sometime... Michelle- That better be a joke :( I wouldn't do anyone like that, especially not you... I'm going to try and get another balloon jump in the next week or two so I'd be up for stopping by Perris right after to take you up on your offer. JT- we'll meet again I'm sure... We can fly then...

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Michelle- That better be a joke I wouldn't do anyone like that, especially not you... I'm going to try and get another balloon jump in the next week or two so I'd be up for stopping by Perris right after to take you up on your offer

It was a joke, my gorgeous friend...

As to Perris, I will be at Elsinore this Saturday, but then I am not sure when I will be back in the sky...some surgery may be coming up, and if so, who knows when I'll be able to get back into the blue.

But absolutely the next time we are at the same place at the same time, we need to throw ourselves outta da plane and go play;).

Ciels-
Michele