Hummusx

Post Whoring

I'm looking for some advice from those who truly are experts on this subject. Wannabe post whores go practice elsewhere. :P

I spend a ton of time on these forums, but when I look at my profile it's sobering to see that I post less than once per day on average! Hell I just got rid of the 'newbie' tag. Anyway, I thought I should try to get my posting level somewhat more in line with how much time I spend reading the drivel...er...make that 'quality content' you people spend your days putting up here. So please, take a moment of your day and help me become a post whore too.

I'm looking for some advice from those who truly are experts on this subject. Wannabe post whores go practice elsewhere. :P

I spend a ton of time on these forums, but when I look at my profile it's sobering to see that I post less than once per day on average! Hell I just got rid of the 'newbie' tag. Anyway, I thought I should try to get my posting level somewhat more in line with how much time I spend reading the drivel...er...make that 'quality content' you people spend your days putting up here. So please, take a moment of your day and help me become a post whore too.

Dunno

Dave
D830
http://www.skydiving.co.za

Don't start threads.

Argue on the ones that someone else started. ;)

You are soo very wrong Jim. I don't think you know what you are talking about >:(;)

I know exactly what I am talking about, every time I talk about anything, simply because I . . . Oh look, something shiny!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1