QuickDraw

Hitman Kills British Skydiver.

Whats the world coming to ? [:/]

link

HITMAN KILLS BRIT SKYDIVER

THE body of a British skydiver has been found pumped with bullets and dumped in a Thai canal in a gangland killing.

Businessman Robert Henry, 42, who ran a bar, was shot six times in the head and back by a hitman. His corpse was ditched near Thailand's Costa Del Crime, Pattaya.

Two Brits, said to be his business partners, are being hunted.

They told his wife Wilai Chiewcharn, 26, that Henry, from Cardiff, had been kidnapped.

Cops said there was bad feeling among Thai and Brit bar owners in Pattaya and the shooting had the hallmarks of a professional hit.

Henry also ran a skydiving firm which went out of business after its only plane crashed in January injuring seven including four Brits.

~ BSBD ~

Thats terrible. sounds kind of like all the john grisham novels ive been reading lately!!! One of my instructors was on the plane when it crashed......apparently it was the only civilian dropzone in the country...but there are plans to open a new one. Different owner though. This is what ive been told by my intructor anyway.

There used to be a pic of Andy with the staff on the website. He is a pretty big guy, so he towered over them.

The last party that I went to at Sebastian, when he owned it, was a themed party. "Like a Virgin". The girls dressed up like Madonna. It was at the Sebastian Beach Inn. People jumped in on the beach.

From the looks of the link on that site that says "Bar Girls", I think that its pretty much safe to say that if he had anything to do with this kind of activity, he wont be missed by me, nor the majority of folks.

Looks like he was a pimp that used a bar as a cover.....maybe he stole some other pimps bitches. I can conjecture that the killing had nothing to do with his skydiving business, and everything to do with Pattaya.

Oh well, one less slimy, scumbag teen exploiting piece of shit left in the world. If you play on the razors edge, your bound to get cut.

To put the storys staight, I have never owned or part owned Skydive Pattaya, I did help them with setting up there school and done a few tandems and AFF for them.
I also reported on the plane crash this year ( as I am the S&TA for Thailand)

You can read more about the dz and all the BS that has been going along with it @ www.pattayamail.com
and for all of you who care you can wiew my web page www.clubelectricblue.com
Blue Skies
Andy:ph34r: