Slappie

3 word game

Hmm, this is complicated, so bear with me.

First of all, I start out by saying 3 words, and ONLY THREE! Then, the next person to post must post 3 words.. They will connect to the last three and so on.

Ex. once upon a... time there was...

Now remember only 3 words are allowed per post. This whole thing must be skydiving related.. could be beer light activities, jumps, mals, swoops.. you get it, as long as it's related to the dropzone or skydiving..

Humor me some.. I've had a rough day.. :P

Lemme start it..

Shoe is stuck...

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

with a toggle...

she screamed in..

Amedment to the rules.. Quote the person above you so it makes some kind of sense. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

it made sense - there was a lost toggle a few posts above - which clearly needed to be accounted for, and seeing as 'they'?? looked up and saw big titties - the cleavage would have been a perfectly good place to loose a toggle

I'm tired - its late over here