bat150

Paul Cousins memorial service.

Thanks for the pics Iwan, glad you could be part of this crew this weekend and thanks for the great 4 rounds of speed star. Maybe next time we can take second, but hey, third place aint bad for what we had to work with LOL. None the less we all had fun and what a great time for paullys family to see things in our world. Blue skies Paully and lets try and get a good crowd next month for the 4 way camp.
TEAM S>N>A>F>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB|

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Oh hell yes! 4 way camp next month! :)

Me, Bob Kreiberg, Chris, and Kareem are going to team up for the fastest base in history. Bring your earplugs, because we might break both the laws of physics and Mach One.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Paully's family is awesome!! Words can't express the enthusiasm and interest they had in a sport to which they lost their eldest son / brother. It is truly wonderful to meet people with such open minds and hearts. I was touched deeply by them and will never forget them. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures