Zenister

Who's lit?

I wish...I'm at work right now and I have to run a 5k in the morning. Not the ideal situation for boozing it up. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Not the ideal situation for boozing it up.

You're tellin me. I remember my harder days in Korea when I would drink about 20 beers per night. (Unfortunately that's not an exaggeration) Stay out till 2 AM and then get up at 530AM for PT. Do some Cals and then run 3 miles. With a Camel Back on to fight the dehydration. Not exactly optimal performance I'm sure. ;)

.after the first mile you can smell who was playing the night before....

In those days.....I think you could probably smell it when I showed up. :S

See, and the bad thing is, I usually only run when chased, or by myself to stay in shape. I'm not a group runner or competitor. I just promised my sweetheart that I would do this with her. I'm trying not to be too angst ridden over it all. ;)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Isn't that the truth. I suppose they want their people to be able to haul ass in case of an emergency...haul ass to rescue the lifers who all weigh in excess of 250lbs. ;)

I may borrow that one from time to time, giving proper credit, of course. ;)

Anyway, so as not to jack this thread, I'm saving myself for marriage...wait, uh, I mean NEXT WEEKEND, not marriage. Next weekend is my birthday, so I plan on being sky-bound during the days, and incapacitated at night. If I can stay awake that long. :P

Happy BIRTHDAY to two nice guuuuuuys, happy biiiiiiirthdaaaaaay toooooo US!

Man, this whole "mentality of a child to stay young" thing really works. I can see the wrinkles fading...wait, I just quit frowning, is all. ;)

Man, this whole "mentality of a child to stay young" thing really works.

Lets hope.....I turn 32 and haven't even come CLOSE to growing up yet. :D

MAN! that's WAY OLD! I'm only turning 35! ;)

Until they pass a law that says I have to grow up, I'm staying just the way I am. AFTER they pass it, I'm going to move to makebelieve land and live there until the end of Time. B|

I'm independent, and I'd be WEALTHIER if not for skydiving. But hey, It's not like I'm addicted or anything.

Wanna buy my shoes? I've almost got enough cash for my next jump ticket. :P

Are you serious about the schroomz? I remember the experience from HS, a friend of mine threw rubber bands on the hood of her Mustang and I freaked!!!!They turned into snakes!...then we were caught by the drivers Ed teacher and drug in by my ear to my MOM who was the principal's secretary..that bit bad! I couldn't get away with much which is why I scored so high on the purity questionnaire..Happy Halloween! or should I say "happy trippin'"..:)