Zenister

Who's lit?

Yeah...it WAS a hs thing, ya know..I was so bad then. now i'm an:)..he, he..;)
Yep, I remember it tasted like notebook paper floating around in my coke! And, the taste stayed in my sinuses for a day or two..not bad, just different.

Yeah...I'd strongly advise not to be throwing around any rubber bands unless you want to shit yourself! My friends in HS were so bad..I remember pissing on myself b/c I couldn't hold it at a local bar, and my friends took me home like that and sprayed me with a lot of Este Lauder perfume. My mom took me to CHURCH smelling like piss, perfume, and liquor! and made me pay the price of the "evil eye!" for an hour!:P

Went out, without the wife, for ONE.

Came home, and yes, I only had one, not my usual 2. (2 being the first and the last.)

Yep, just one. One 128 oz. pitcher. Oh, where oh where did my alcohol tolerance go? :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

zima, capn n coke w/ yeahger chasers, and now a zima n vodka (strong on the vodka)

im gitten thare
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.