Kris

Yo, AggieDave!

Sorry your Texas A&M football team had to come all the way here to Oklahoma to get beaten 77-0 by my old school, OU. Go Sooners!;)

There's always next year.:o:P:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Just after I finished watching that game with my copilot(who is born and raised in Norman, OK)....I made the comment that A&M should just dismantle their team and deny ever having played football....and he disagreed.....he said if they did that, the Sooners wouldn't have anybody to stomp that severely...the would probably only win 70-0... D'OH!@# :o

Mike

Yeah, I would also like to make note that there are more Aggies buried at Nebraska's Memorial field this year;).

I almost wish Nebraska doesn't win the North. There is no way they are going to make it interesting against the Sooners with the Quarterback we have right now. Our field general isn't even qualified to control his own privates let alone execute our offense.

Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Yea, it was a pretty ugly game. Aggiedave and I and a few others started watching and it was 21-0. I think we pretty much quit watching when it was 40-something to 0. We really thought they'd run up 100 points on us.

Enjoy your Sooners now Kris, because A&M will return the favor in 2-3 years.:)