chopchop

Too many damn people..

So.. I went to lunch with a beautiful lady.. (plaything) and after lunch, we thought we'd have a quickie in the car.. After 30 minutes of driving around, we determined that there are no public but private places left in the West Oakland / Alameda areas... [:/]

And.. we are both back at work frustrated.. [:/]
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

dude..

You work pretty much in the waterfront industrial area of Oakland....

I'm gonna have to go with everyone else here n say you weren't desperate enuf....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

wussies. :P i once did it on a playground at 2 oclock in the afternoon.. there was a tunnel thing for the lil' kids to play in, and well.. you get the idea. B|

hehehe, i lost my virginity (a looooooong time ago) in one of those very tunnels B|

do you two know each other? LOL:P
My photos

My Videos

Well.. it wasn't a complete waste.. We managed to get each other pretty wound up.

ask your Boss(es). I'm guessing not much preoductive got done by either of you in anticipation... Glad you're both around to enjoy...um... "it"?

Dave

PS: SF Pier... Submarine ... Liberty ship...Alcatraz... THOSE are challenging public places - bonus points for ON the ferry TO Alcatraz - nobody'd hear you unless you were really trying :)There's also a DeHaviland BEAVER that flies tours over the bay - could you get some of that in that at 5280 ASL +, mmmmmnnn?

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Cemetaries. I've done just about everything that's possible sexually that can be done in a car, between a man and a woman, in complete privacy, in broad daylight in the cemetary where Bonnie Parker is buried. Used to go there about twice a week with a girl at work:ph34r::ph34r:
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

wussies. :P i once did it on a playground at 2 oclock in the afternoon.. there was a tunnel thing for the lil' kids to play in, and well.. you get the idea. B|

hehehe, i lost my virginity (a looooooong time ago) in one of those very tunnels B|

do you two know each other? LOL:P

That would be a NEGATIVE. unless the person's name is Julie and has really nice tits. :)