mujie96

Eloy Thanksgiving

I am leaving here tomorrow morning with a certain DJ in my clutches.
I haven't had the money to jump in over a month but I've got a whole bunch of Skydive AZ tickets...so anyone who knows me, say hi and give me a hug after I faceplant on the secondary landing area.
And watch the hell out AZ cause I will be back, for good, at the start of the holiday boogie. I've even got a place to live this time....:P:P

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

sweet I will be there off and on all week...Thursday is family day, and Saturday I am at Coolidge for the memorial jump for Marc Bunnell...Incase anyone wants to go it is going to be the sunset load! I will more than likely be there early Saturday and take some peeps from Eloy who want to go out to Coolidge for it... other than that I will be in Eloy jumping like crazy...
Kathryn

I am leaving here tomorrow morning with a certain DJ in my clutches.
I haven't had the money to jump in over a month but I've got a whole bunch of Skydive AZ tickets...so anyone who knows me, say hi and give me a hug after I faceplant on the secondary landing area.
And watch the hell out AZ cause I will be back, for good, at the start of the holiday boogie. I've even got a place to live this time....

Welcome home baby girl!